Sudbury Catholic District School Board is proud of our Catholic faith and traditions. The Gospel values of Jesus Christ permeate every aspect of our daily school life including the curriculum, assessments, instructional approaches and teacher and student resources. In all we do, we strive to provide the best in education through teachings revealed by the Gospel.
Our Catholic schools are authentic communities of faith shared through daily prayer and witness to the Gospel values. Our schools enter into a partnership with their parish and our families to ensure that our children experience education imbedded with religious values preparing them for their journey of faith through life.
Christ centred character formation in our schools is supported and witnessed through:
* Religion and Family Life Curricula
* Special Education philosophy that recognizes the dignity and rights of all students
* Outreach programs within the local community as well as the broader community
* Materials in school book rooms
* Teacher in services
* Religion and Family Life consultant
* Secondary school chaplains
* Links to local parishes
© MISA Northeast